Why do you need a medication reminder app? Did you know that over 187 million US citizens take at least one prescription drug? Were you aware that medication is taken incorrectly 50% of the time?
CareClinic has been consistently ranked as the best medication reminder platform by pharmacists. Aside from being able to manage your pills, you can track your overall health and wellness as well including symptoms and nutrition.
There is more to maintaining optimal health than adhering to pills. There may be therapies, there may even be certain dietary restrictions you may need to follow. Our reminder app makes it easy to set up all aspects of your treatment in care plans.
What is the best medicine reminder app?
CareClinic. Our goal is to help you make the right health decisions at the right time. We leverage AI technologies to ensure you remain safe and take your medication on time.
The web platform has all the functionality of the mobile reminder app. Read the 20 benefits that make us the best choice for managing your medication and supplements below. Additionally, you can skip the list and simply install the app by clicking here.
20 Ways to Use CareClinic other than Medicine Reminders
- Available for Free – We continue to be free to use forever. All basic features to set up, record, and track medicaments remain free.
- Multiple Platforms – Use CareClinic on your mobile phone as an app for iOS or Android. Our app also works in your browser such as Chrome or Safari.
- Consistently Updated – Use an up-to-date app with a complete database of medicine, interactions & synergies. This makes our app perfect for patients or seniors that have chronic conditions, to those that simply require birth control reminders.
- Medicine Database – Our medication database is comprehensive and we allow you to add any medication that may be missing. This ensures accuracy and speeds up adding new medication or supplements needed by the elderly.
- Multiple Types of Pill Reminder Alarms – You may add reminders on a weekly basis (certain days of the week), daily basis (certain hours of the day, or every x hours) for your medication. Additionally, if you know the names of all your medications and what to take, you may just need a reminder to adhere to your entire plan, you may set up “CarePlan Reminders”. Think of it like a digital medical alarm clock for your health, that works better than spreadsheets or Google Calendar.
- Health Calendar – Have the ability to see what you have missed and what you have taken. The calendar provides further filters to be able to quickly find just the information you are looking for. If needed, you may also print your medical adherence calendar for your doctor or yourself.
- Refill Reminders – Have the ability to get reminded every X amount of days to get your medication refilled. Get alerted after your “dose on hand” is coming close to running out. Keep in mind our reminders can be sent via email, or as mobile alerts with texting capability coming soon. Certain pharmacies are integrated with our app, so you can order your refills directly from the app.
- Medication Library – Learn more about certain supplements or medications with our Medication Library feature. We are partnered with medical publications to provide you with an up-to-date medication list.
- Visual Clues for Medicaments & Modalities – If your care plan requires the management of many medications, you can adjust the form (tablet, capsule, pills, ointments, etc.) and color of your medication so you know precisely which medication you need to take. Think of it as a digital version of a pill organizer.
- Timezone Management – Adjust your timezone, so you can continuously get reminders at the right time when traveling.
- Logs & Reports – Have access to an array of reports which show your progress over time based on your health journal and adherence. View Charts, Logs & Correlations to see what is working and what isn’t and adjust accordingly!
- Exporting Capability – We do not lock your data on our platform. You have the ability to export your data and or print reports for your care provider as needed.
- Add your Care Team – This is a great way for others to remind you to take your medicine. You may add Care Contacts to your care team which lets them monitor your progress. This feature enables them to get reminders of your missed dosage so they may follow up with you or just keep track of your health. This functionality is great for doctors, nurses, and even families.
- Manage Multiple Care Plans – Manage multiple health goals, such as fitness tracking chronic conditions or symptoms. Set up multiple care plans. Use each plan as a separate list for your medications for various treatments or health goals.
- We Speak Your Language – Our web-based app is available in multiple languages and our iPad app is to follow suit.
- Save Health Notes – You have the ability to record notes directly on your health calendar, which can be used for reference down the line, especially for appointments. You can also use the health diary as part of your check-ins to store additional notes related to your health.
- Record additional Therapies, Physical Activities, Nutrition – Save them in your care plan and quickly mark them as completed as needed from the Check-in screen.
- Record Your Symptoms – You have the ability to record detailed information about your symptoms and other important biometrics such as weight and sleep. Which makes it great for you to discover triggers and find correlations in the reports section.
- AI By Your Side – Our AI bot automatically helps you determine most interactions between drug to drugs, drug to supplements and even supplements to supplements. We go further by enabling you to see the potential effects of your supplements and provide alerts if your dosage seems to above or below average. Our AI also helps spring up interesting insights based on your check-ins and integration data from wearables when possible.
- Record the Effects of Interventions – Sometimes a drug may not have worked out for you. If this is the case, you can record the side effects, purpose, and the date you last took the drug. Use this for reference purposes in the future.
Don’t Believe Us? See the Screenshots of our app below:
Comprehensive Medication Reminder App Just For You
Medication non-adherence is a serious problem that affects half the population. CareClinic is not just the best Android and iPhone pill reminder app used to keep track of your medications but a lot more.
Patients use the platform to track their symptoms, conditions, analyze their health over an extended period to successfully improve their outcomes. If you don’t need all the added functionality, it also does a great job of reminding you to take your medication.
We hope some of the features we listed can help you manage your health and specifically prescription medication reminders better. Integration with Apple Watch, Apple Health, and Google Fit exist as well. If you would like to learn how to track your symptoms using CareClinic, click here.
The free version of the medication reminder app is the perfect way to manage simple health issues quickly. There are many additional features that you can explore by installing the app for free by clicking here. Our apps are also available in the Google Play store or the App Store for iPhone and iPads.