We can help manage the financial and human cost of chronic pain with our clinically-studied Chronic Pain patient support solution.
We work with organizations like yours to help people manage chronic pain. We provide a fresh and open approach to support people living with Chronic Pain. Backed by the thousands of existing patients that already use our Core platform available on the mobile stores. We help life science companies and researchers design and deploy a customized solution for their patient population effectively.
Overview of the Chronic Pain Support Platform
Our platform helps users with chronic pain create a complete journal of the different types of pain felt throughout their day. Detailed reporting of the check-ins can then be seen by the user and shared with their medical professional to adjust their treatment accordingly. Patients can distinctly track, map, and also monitor the severity and duration of their pain and at any time capture additional factors.
Address many of the most common use cases such as Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Migraines, Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain, Leg Pain, Hand Pain, Wrist Pain, ME/ CFS, CRPS Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), Sciatica, Nerve Pain, IBS, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Tension Headaches.
We address the needs of the average Chronic Pain Patient
- Chronic pain patients are 50% non-adherent as their interventions may require time and additional support
- The patient can expect to spend over $32,000 annually which does not include co-morbidities
- Engages with the CareClinic: For Chronic Pain app 2x more than non-pain user
- Makes appointments with their care provider over 15 times a year
How we help Patients: Education, Activation, Built-in tools for Support
- Personalized Onboarding: safeguard onboarding and close the loop with clinicians
- Daily Capture via Check-ins – Patients positively self-reflect on their day to capture pain and function
- Minimal Cognitive Burden – Simple sliders and checkboxes require only 60 seconds a day
- Modular & Personalized – default values are based on validated questionnaires, but each section can be personalized
- Inspirational – patients better understand their pain through charts and logs
- Self-awareness – monitoring pain and reflecting on progress
- Progress Reports – we enable the patient to view their entire health history in one centralized screen
- Educational Layer – partners can help educate patients in a tailored non-promotional way
Our Services for Partners Starting Chronic Pain Patient Support Programs
- Traction is important: Our core app is publically available with a 4.7/5 rating and has over 350,000 people
- Evidence-based: We have gone through thousands of iterations to confirm we can put behavior change theory into action
- Global and scalable: CareClinic’s core app is offered in over 149 countries cross-platform and available in 16 languages
CareClinic: For Chronic Pain enables improved communication, reduces the patients’ feelings of frustration, and increases their ability to continue their treatment without feeling helpless. Use CareClinic to reach and educate thousands of patients managing pain and provide them with a personalized experience. We enable you to provide persistent support for patients prescribed your treatment and help close the treatment gap.
Contact us to improve the patient experience for your product.